Go beyond the simple tulips or daffodils and give one of these cool DIY Mother’s Day crafts. I love homemade gifts. In the moment, jewelry or flowers might be exactly what I want. But I always keep (and remember) the ones my daughter made me. I can’t buy those in a store. Remember to take a photograph of them so you can have double the memories!
41 Cool DIY Mother’s Day Crafts
- 1 41 Cool DIY Mother’s Day Crafts
- 1.1 I Love You This Much Card
- 1.2 You Are My Sunshine Handprint Craft
- 1.3 Pipe Cleaner Flowers
- 1.4 Flower Button Card
- 1.5 Free Mother’s Day Coloring Page
- 1.6 DIY Crayon Candles
- 1.7 Mom, I Love You Pop Up Cards
- 1.8 Painted Rocks
- 1.9 Ombre Monogram Letter
- 1.10 Polaroid Photo Magnets
- 1.11 Egg Carton Flowers
- 1.12 1 Minute Flower Hair Barrette
- 1.13 Kitchen Chalkboard From Clipboard
- 1.14 Inspirational Quote
- 1.15 Tulip in a Heart Card
- 1.16 Butterfly Hand Card
- 1.17 Plastic Spoon Flowers
- 1.18 Heart Bath Bombs
- 1.19 Craft Stick Flower Pots
- 1.20 Felt Button Flowers
- 1.21 Popsticle Stick Frame
- 1.22 Flower Bouquet Spinner
- 1.23 Mason Jar Print Frame
- 1.24 Super Mom
- 1.25 I Love You Because
- 1.26 Jar of Love
- 1.27 “You Are My Sunshine” Noodle Card
- 1.28 #1 Mom Ribbon
- 1.29 Paper Scraps Greeting Cards
- 1.30 Paper Cup Flower Card
- 1.31 Pop Up Heart Card
- 1.32 Mom Photo Holder
- 1.33 Popsicle Stick Frame
- 1.34 Paper Plate Calla Lilies
- 1.35 Mother’s Day Photo Flower Pot Craft
- 1.36 Crown Craft
- 1.37 Tissue Paper Flower Pot
- 1.38 Easy Paper Cup Flowers
- 1.39 Paper Straw Tulips Bouquet
- 1.40 Suncatchers
- 1.41 Mother-Child Love Craft
- 2 Add Your Own Cool DIY Mother’s Day Crafts
But wait ... if you have your own tutorial, then go down to the bottom of this blog post to add it to this list. I personally vet all links and images to make sure that it's a fabulous idea.
Note: This list does not contain any thumbprint, handprint, or footprint crafts. I don’t think it’s a good idea to have your prints laying around on a card.
Add Your Own Cool DIY Mother’s Day Crafts
Add your page to our ever-growing library of roundups. To add yours, head over to any one of my roundup pages. At the bottom is a form.
This is for free tutorials only. No roundups. No Etsy. Downloadable PDFs and mailing list sign-ups okay.
I manually add a description when approving links. Low quality tutorials or photographs will not be added.
All links are vetted. You agree by adding your page that I can use an image (just to send traffic to your site). I also pin most images to my boards.
I would appreciate a reciprocal link! Thank you 🙂